Explore the mysteries of information processing with my English learning journey
Explore the mysteries of information processing with my English learning journey
Self-introduce
I am a freshman majoring in information processing science. In this digital age, information processing has become a bridge connecting the world. My interest in this field began in high school, when I learned about the creation and development process of software on the Internet, I developed a strong interest in learning, and I was attracted by the subtlety of computer information processing.
Through the study of the first semester, I have a preliminary understanding of the internal composition of computers and the processing of data, which has strengthened my determination to learn information processing science. In my opinion, basic programming languages such as C language, Java and C++ are good tools for us to learn in the field of computer. Mastering data structure and algorithm, information security, database management and other skills can enable us to help others in the field of computer and provide them with technical support.
About Blogging
Blogger, as a platform for sharing knowledge and experience, are of immeasurable value to me. By reading the blog, I can learn the latest industry trends and learn the experience of experts. On the other hand, I can improve my writing ability and expression ability by writing blog. At the same time, recording my learning process through blog can effectively help me remember what I have learned faster and more deeply, which can improve my learning efficiency. The advantage of the blog is that it is interactive, I can get information anytime, anywhere, and exchange ideas with readers all over the world through comments.
About SMART Goals
On the road of English learning, my SMART goal is to improve my professional English level by reading English articles about technology and writing blog every day in this semester. To achieve the goal, I plan to read three English articles a week to improve my reading comprehension and writing skills. In addition, I plan to learn 20 new words every day and take oral lessons three times a week to expand my vocabulary and practice my oral communication skills.Although the road to learning English is full of challenges, I will remain ambitious and try my best to achieve the goals I have set.
In the future, I will continue to follow up my learning process on the blog and hope to exchange more interesting ideas with you through the platform of the blog.
The picture is one of my favourite places to visit last year. I hope you can also enjoy the beauty in nature.
Your English learning goals are what caught my attention. They seem very ambitious and it’s awesome to see that you work so hard to improve. It’s also good that you set yourself clear goals. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteYou seem to know a lot about this field, despite being a freshman. I would like to know, what you aim for in the future. Is it cybersecurity, or perhaps videogame development? Looking forward to reading more!
ReplyDeleteYour path to studying information processing sounds really similar to mine, and you seem to know a lot about this subject. The blog is also well written and well structured.
ReplyDeleteYour learning goals are ambitious, but I think that our learning goals should always be ambitious. If we set our standards of learning too low, we won't learn new thing as much. Your English skills seem very proficient already, so keep on learning to make them even better. Best of luck with your learning progress!
ReplyDeleteI feel like you have quite the aptitude for writing blogs. The presentation was fantastic and wording was great. Hope to see more from you
ReplyDeleteI think you have a unique style in your blogging which I really appreciate. In other words, the blog stands out. Also you radiate such positive energy and I also like how personal the blog feels.
ReplyDelete